How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription?
Spotify is a free online music streaming service that gives users access to millions of songs. The Premium upgrade allows users to listen offline and on mobile devices, as well as entry to exclusive playlists and ad-free listening.
Spotify premium is a paid membership for the Spotify music app. It is available in some countries. When you subscribe to pay monthly, you can enjoy unlimited playlists, ad-free music, music downloads, etc. With the tips, you can cancel your current subscription and enjoy the free version of Spotify.
Spotify Premium is all-in-one music, podcast, and audiobook subscription for just $9.99 per month. With Spotify Premium, you can listen to millions of songs on your phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
If you’re paying for Spotify Premium, you can cancel it at any time by going to the Account page in your web browser.
Here’s how to cancel Spotify Premium Without a Hassle:
Step 1: Open Spotify in your web browser. The default landing page will be Your Library.
Step 2: Click on your Profile button in the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Click Account in the drop-down menu that appears next to Profile.
Step 4: Click Available plans in the left navigation column to see all your subscription options. If you want to cancel Spotify Premium, click Cancel Premium at the bottom of this list before proceeding with Step 5 below.
Step 5: Scroll down until you see Cancel Premium and click on it (it’s located directly under Buy Now).
Step 6: Click on Continue to cancel as well as Yes, cancel if asked (this step may not appear depending on what country you live in).
Spotify is a very popular music streaming service, which is used by millions of people all over the world. The service has many premium features such as offline listening, background play, and ad-free listening. However, if you don’t want to use these features anymore, then it’s possible to cancel your subscription.
There are many websites that offer this kind of service: music tube or MySpotifySubscription (which are not official websites of Spotify). You just need to follow these steps:
1) Find out your Spotify Premium account and password.
2)Go to the website of the third-party service provider (for example, www.cancelsubscription.com).
3) Enter your login information on the website and click on the “Cancel” button.
4) Go to the Spotify Premium cancellation page here and click on the “Cancel My Plan” button.
5) Enter your email address and password (if you’re not logged in) and click on “Go”.
6) Click on the “Cancel My Subscription” button after reading the terms and conditions.
7) You will be prompted for your password again (which means that you need to be logged into your account). After entering it correctly, choose one of the following options:
I am canceling my subscription because I don’t want it anymore (this will result in a refund).
8) Click on Start My Free Trial button, then you can enjoy Spotify premium for free for 14 days and cancel it before the end of the trial period if you are not satisfied with it;
9) On this page, click on the “Cancel Now” button located above the fold (the top part of the page). This will take you directly to the “Spotify Cancellation” page, where you can cancel your subscription directly from your computer or mobile device by entering a few pieces of information about yourself into the cancellation form.
Can I Cancel Spotify Premium After the Free Trial?
Spotify premium is the free trial and is a great service with a ton of content. You can listen to practically any song or album for free, but if you want to use it on your mobile device or offline, you’re going to have to get a subscription.
Yes, you can cancel Spotify Premium after the free trial. Simply follow the steps below
- Go to the Account tab in your Spotify app or desktop application.
- Click on “Account” in the top right corner and then “Manage subscription” on the drop-down menu.
- You should see a list of options – choose “Cancel”.
- You will be asked if you’re sure that you want to cancel your subscription – click on “Cancel subscription” once more and confirm your decision.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to confirm that you want to cancel your membership by clicking on “Cancel Membership.”
Almost everything that Spotify has to offer can be enjoyed for free. If you have a premium account, you will gain access to changes, downloads, offline listening, and some other less essential perks. However, the process is very simple if the time has come to terminate a Spotify paid membership.
When your Spotify Premium subscription ends, you’ll still have access to all the music you’ve added to your playlists. You won’t be able to listen to any newly-released albums or singles until you start a new subscription.
If you’re on a Family Plan, you can leave at any time by going to Settings > Account > Manage Plans and canceling your subscription.
Yes! Your account will be switched back to Spotify Free and you’ll have access to all of the same features as before. Plus, you can always upgrade again in the future when you want more music!
Yes, you can downgrade from Premium to Free at any time. Just click on your account page and choose “Upgrade/Downgrade” in the left-hand menu.