Spotify is one of the best music streaming apps. It has been rated as the leading music streaming app. You can enjoy your favorite songs even in offline mode. However, sometimes you may have to make use of the cancellation process of a Spotify premium subscription.
Spotify is a great application, easy to use, and extremely helpful when it comes to paying for music streaming. However, you can also cancel your Spotify subscription on your iPhone in order to manage expenses.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone?
Spotify is one of the most splendid apps. It allows you to play any song, album, or playlist on demand from your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Spotify is available on all major platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. You should check the difference between the Free and premium version of spotify.
If you are a premium subscriber of Spotify, you can enjoy ad-free music and an offline listening experience. But if you want to cancel your subscription, we will tell you how to cancel Spotify Premium on your iPhone.
To cancel Spotify Premium from your iPhone, you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen and confirm by tapping Cancel Subscription again in the confirmation window that appears.
Step 2: Tap on your profile icon or name
Tap on your profile icon or name in the upper right corner of the app’s home screen. This will open up a menu with options like Account, Settings, and Help & Feedback.
Step 3: Tap on Settings & Privacy
Tap on Settings & Privacy from this menu to access more options related to your account. You can also tap on Account Settings here to open up another menu with additional settings for your account.
Step 4: Tap Subscriptions from the list of options
The Subscriptions option is located at the top of this menu and listed underneath Payment Methods & Info as an option under My Account. It will be next to another option called Subscriptions & Plans if you have multiple subscriptions active for your account at once; otherwise, it should be there by itself without anything else listed beside it. Tap on Subscriptions from this list of options to continue canceling your subscription
Step 5: Now you should see a list of subscription plans available for you to choose from. Your current plan is shown at the top of this list, under My Subscription Plan. Tap Cancel Subscription if you wish to end your subscription right away.
How to Delete Your Spotify Account?
You may be wondering how to delete your Spotify account. The good news is that it’s very easy and doesn’t involve any complicated steps.
If you want to cancel your subscription, or if you’re just not using the service anymore and want to delete your account, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to Spotify.com and log in with your account credentials.
- Once you’re logged in, click “Your Account” from the drop-down menu, then select “Account Settings” from the list of options on your screen. Click on “Active Plan & Billing Information.”
- On this page, you’ll see an option labeled “Cancel Membership.”
- Select it, click “Continue,” and then click “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the screen.
- When asked whether you’d like to continue using Spotify free for 30 days after canceling, choose “No thanks.”
- You’ll be prompted once more with a warning about any money owed on your account — if there is any — before being asked one last time whether or not you’d like to cancel your subscription and remove yourself from Spotify’s mailing lists permanently (which we recommend).
- Click “Cancel Subscription” again when asked about this final time.
How to Cancel Spotify Without Your Password?
Spotify is great music from all over the world. However, sometimes you might want to cancel your subscription. Fortunately, it’s not difficult to do so.
This article will show you how to cancel Spotify without your password.
How to Cancel Spotify Without Your Password?
- In order to cancel your Spotify subscription without using your password, you need to first find out what your email address is. It can be found on the billing page in the top right-hand corner next to “My Account.”
- Click on it and you will be taken to another page that contains all of your billing information.
- At the bottom of this page is an option that says “Billing Information.” Click on this and then scroll down until you see “My Email Address.” This is usually your primary email address with no spaces or punctuation in between letters (for example: [email protected]).
- Make sure that this is correct because if there are any spaces or punctuation marks in between letters, then Spotify won’t let you cancel your subscription as they only accept complete email addresses as payment options (such as [email protected]).
- Once you have confirmed that this is correct, scroll back up until you find “Cancel Subscription” under Payment Methods and click on it.
- A pop-up window will appear asking about why you want to cancel your account; select “Other Reason” and then type in whatever reason applies for canceling Spotify at that moment.
You’ve been using Spotify for a long time now, and you’re finally fed up with it. You don’t want to see any more ads, you want the whole Premium experience. You can sign out. However, removing your card is the most direct and permanent way of canceling Spotify Premium on iPhone. Of course, you shouldn’t cancel until you’ve found another music service to replace Spotify. There are many free music download Apps out there, so don’t get rid of your favorite App just yet!
The best way to cancel your Spotify premium is by going to your Account section, where you can manage your subscription and all other subscriptions you’re currently subscribed to.
Tap on your name in the top right corner of your Spotify app, then select Account. Select Subscriptions, then select Cancel next to Spotify Premium (if you have more than one subscription). Once you’ve done that, tap on Confirm and you’re all done!
The subscription page can be found in the Account tab, which can be accessed from the bottom of your screen by tapping on your profile photo.
Yes, it will end automatically after your subscription expires. However, you can reactivate it at any time by following the same process as before.